Would you like to learn more about our school or our Programs?
We’d be happy to answer any questions that you may have about any of our programs.
Please note that the pre-enrollment process for Grades one to grade six begins on March 12, 2017 and ends mid April through SchoolZone.
Kindergarten registrations are being accepted starting Feburary 1, 2017. Please be aware of the district time lines in order to ensure you are able to access your school of choice.
Please contact the school office via phone (780) 475 3565 or via email: email@example.com
* Please note that for the Pre-Kindergarten Program you must have been seen by either a medical doctor or a speech-language pathologist and the diagnosis and/or assessment results can not be older than March 1/2017. We begin registration March first and start orientation days in May.
- Registrations for kindergarten are now being accepted for children who will be four years, six months old as of September 1, 2018.
- Registration forms are available in the school office.
- Please bring your child’s birth certificate.
- If your child was not immunized in Edmonton, please bring their records.
Please be aware that for Kindergarten to Grade 6 students we have historically only been able to accommodate students in the Scott Robertson neighborhood and we will be anticipating that situation again this year. We will not be able to guarantee your enrollment until after April 16th, 2018. If you are registering for the Individual Support Program for the first time, please register with your community school and they will support you with the registration process. If you are wanting to register for the Pre-Kindergarten Program at Scott Robertson for the first time, please contact the school at 780-475-3565. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the school and we would be happy to help.
If you would like to find out more about registering your child with Edmonton Public Schools please visit us at www.epsb.ca.