Would you like to learn more about our school or our Programs?
We’d be happy to answer any questions that you may have about any of our programs.
Please note that the pre-enrollment process for Grades one to grade six begins on March 14, 2016 and ends mid April through SchoolZone.
Kindergarten registrations are being accepted starting Feburary 2, 2016. Please be aware of the district time lines in order to ensure you are able to access your school of choice.
Please contact the school office via phone (780) 475 3565 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note that for the Pre-Kindergarten Program you must have been seen by either a medical doctor or a speech-language pathologist and the diagnosis and/or assessment results can not be older than March 1/2016. We begin registration March first and start orientation days in May.
- Registrations for kindergarten are now being accepted for children who will be four years, six months old as of September 1, 2017.
- Registration forms are available in the school office.
- Please bring your child’s birth certificate.
- If your child was not immunized in Edmonton, please bring their records.
If you are interested in being part of our school please contact us.
If you would like to find out more about registering your child with Edmonton Public Schools please visit us at www.epsb.ca.